Friday, February 12, 2010

fill # 3

Finally!!!!!! RESTRICITION!!!!! I took three fills but I think I am there. After the dr filled, he made me take two big gulps of water and I felt the difference instantly!!!!! I have been dong the three days of liquid (on the second day) and I actually feel stuffed after I drink one protein shake. I never thought that would be possible. I did schedule another fill in four weeks just in case I think I need a little more. I am supposed to switch to mushies for three days after tomorrow but, HELLO, Valentine’s Day!!!!! We are going for dinner at a nice Italian restaurant. I will order fish and a soft veggie. For dessert (this is where it gets naughty) we are going to the melting pot for some dark chocolate fondue and perhaps a glass of bubbly (naught x2). I plan to take home most of my dinner and only have a few bits of fondue. I made some yummy soups for the time after and in between. Maybe I can lose 6 lbs before we go to Florida. We are going the first week of March. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment