Monday, November 16, 2009

Amy

Amy,



Thanks for the comment. Reids response is if you want to go then come. He knows how I feel about these events. I think the dress is just nice party dress not too formal. I am about a 16ish. My body looks more like a 20 I think, you have a small back and from your last vanishing back fat pic, you have a tiny waist. I on the other hand am built like a football player. Big back, big waist and my upper arms are the size of a skinny girls thigh...well so I think. I can not wait for the day I look cute in a sleeveless dress. But your right, I am going to give my selve time and re assess how I feel at the end of Jan. :)


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good. Size 16! You are smaller then me then crazy girl! Although in a dress I wear size 16. Give it some time...things are a changin!

    ReplyDelete