Monday, November 16, 2009

Robyn

Thanks for the comment Robyn. It is hard and I have been down on my self because I do not have double digit weight loss numbers yet, but I averaged it out and its a little over 2 lbs a week since surgery. That is not so bad, right? So funny, I was thinking about makeing a clean eating recipe for carrot cake today but I was also thinking am I going to have the will power not to keep picking at it!!! Kind of like your fudge situation. I can tell you right now, if I made fugde there would be no hope. Maybe if your intent is to give it away as a gift, package it up all pretty in a box with wrapping paper, then its still on hand for company and to bring to frinds but its wrapped so you do not have real access to it. Just a thought. As for why my posts are delayed, I have no ideal, I am new at this blog stuff and am still trying to get the hang of it myself. Keep me updated on your progress:)- erika

1 comment:

  1. Don't get down on the weight loss, 2 pounds a week is great. In a year that would be over 100 pounds! I know it's hard when you read about some bandsters who drop like 15 pounds the week following surgery. I also seem to be taking the "slow and steady" way, I've lost like 5 1/2 in the two weeks following surgery. But I try to remember that I didn't gain weight over night and I won't lose it over night. I'm sure once you start getting fills you'll also see a difference. Hang in there and really, 2 pounds a week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete