Monday, November 23, 2009

Meal on the go

Hello there,


I want to share with you a cute little meal on the go I found over the weekend that is tasty. Bumble Bee chicken and fat free tuna salad. Its so darn cute, tiny spoon included. If you do not like relish or sweet pickels you will probably not like this. But I do, so yay! I think this would be the perfect meal size once I get my fill. Since I do not have a fill yet, i had it as an inbetween snack. The chicken has 140 cal and 9 gram of protein total and 8 sugars for 3.5 oz. I think this is perfect for my desk draw at work. I am gathering a goodie bag for when I return to work on Dec 2nd. I am filling it with protein bars, these little meals, and I tried the fullbar today, that was also yummy. I am on the hunt for other desk draw, purse friendly foods so if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. ttfn





2 comments:

  1. Thought of you today when I saw these in the store. I got the chicken salad one and thought it was pretty good. I also got the Starkist brand tuna one. Turns out it has only 10 more calories, but twice as much protien as the chicken one (18 vs. 9 grams). Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,

    I found the starkist ones to this weekend. I wish I took a pic today. I was my first day back to work and I filled my desk draw with 10 of them and 12 of the others. Thanks for thinking of me:)

    ReplyDelete