Monday, November 16, 2009

Food Blog 11/16/2009

two bites of Matts left over pancakes ...bad Erika

10:30- 2oz of lox on whole grain small slice toast, whipped cream cheese about 1 1/2 tbsp and some red onion. Ok I crave lox sometimes but then I eat them and find that I do not like them,like this morning, other times I love them...weird.

1:30pm- carrots and greek yogurt dip, 3 chicken and rice mini meatballs

3:30- short 1 pump no whip pepermint mocha....this has to stop

5:45- claen eating chicken tetrazini- did not go down well, got stuck three times, chicken breast not so moist.

9:30- protein shake

10:30- tried to eat cheese stick with sliced turkey breast, maybe it was too close in time to shake, not sure but I got stuck and pb'ed three times and then I threw up. This is the first time that happened. Think I may do mushies and broth tomorrow :(

No exercise today- I did claen for 4 hours though. My ankels hurt a little from walking on the beach for 40 min in sneakers I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment