Tuesday, November 10, 2009

:(

Ok, it's been three weeks and I have only lost about 8 lbs. What is going on???? I have not blogged because I am really disappointed. I feel like I am failing and I have not even really begun yet. I am walking about every other day. I know I need to exercise every day. I went to the Gym for the first time and did 60 min of cardio, that felt good, but I was exhausted after. I am hungry and I feel like I am eating way less than I use too. So why is the weight not just melting off? I read other peoples blogs and in their first month they lost between 15-30 lbs, like Kristen (yes the green eyed monster rears its ugly head). Why not me??? I have not been good with my food log, I admit. Yesterday was not a good eating dat. Everything was getting stuck but I was so hungry. I think I over ate at night. I am disgusted is all. My first fill is December first, I really would like to have lost at least 15 lbs by then and that's not even unrealistic. It's like not even 2 lbs per week until then. Ok, enough feeling sorry for myself!!! Today is a new day and I am going to keep my journal, go to the gym, drink lots of water and only eat when I am hungry and make good choices! Ta ta for now, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is very hard. Don't give up. Stress and all that goes with it makes weight loss even harder...

    What are you eating in a normal day? Keep walking. Watch your salt intake, drink fluids. You body is adjusting and you are still so early in the game. It will happen.

    ReplyDelete