Friday, November 13, 2009

The Good Fight

Well Good Morning!!!! I hope you all like my new Christmas theme, I do. I love the holiday season. Ok, so I need to get better at my food journal and I can't seem to get on the ball with this in the traditional way so I am going to blog my food log every day (seriously, I am going to try). This is a big commitment, but as I take a bite of this and an extra snack I know I am not doing myself justice. So after this post I will start my food blog. I am going stir crazy and feeling restless so I am going to go to the gym as soon as I finish. I am suppose to go to the gym with Ried (bf) at four as well. Since I did not go yesterday I guess this will make up for it. My goal was to lose 2 lbs by Sunday. I really need to up the water and really think if I am truly hungry or if I just want to eat.....that sounds so easy but it is really so very hard to make that distinction for me. I am going to really try my best. I am kind of freaking out, and I know Amy would be all snap snap with me, but I am super duper scared because Reid has a company event at the end of January and I am almost considering not going because I do not feel like I will have lost enough wait to buy something cute to wear. (ok, my I eye is squinted and my face is slightly turned, I am bracing for the blog slap from Amy) Some people have that confidence like her and some do not, I am the do not. I was once skinny and I remember how I had that confidence then but it has slipped away. I do not want to be this way. I which I could be like I am big, fabulous and beautiful and I do not care what anyone else thinks. I am working on this, really I am. I think once I see some real progress on the scale then I will feel positive and just keep going. I really need that 10-15 pound loss to get myself in gear. Any who, off to the gym and my food blog. :) Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Okay sassy pants...at first I was confused as to what I was slapping you for...but now I've got it! I won't slap you though. I totally know how it feels to feel fat and want to stay home...trust me! But if you decide to go (which I think you should) keep these things in mind:

    1. There will be other women there just as self conscience as you, even if they don't show it.

    2. I bet there will be other people there also that are less than skinny!

    3. Who gives a sh*& what they think. Your body is in the process of changing and you are only getting better!

    4. Does Reid want you there?

    5. The end of January!!! Crazy girl that is months off and you will lose more weight by then. What is the dress? Formal? What size are you now? Give it some time and you might be able to find something cute and you might feel good about yourself (or at least better) by the end of the January!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete